NC-WR644GACV / AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit VoIP Router
AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit VoIP Router
NC-WR644GACV upgrades your network to the next generation of Wi-Fi. With combined wireless speeds of up to 1.2Gbps, the device provides better speeds and wireless range. And it provides cost-effective VoIP services with 2 FXS port. You can run multiple bandwidth intensive applications in a large home or office. Simple tasks like web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band at the same time. If you prefer a wired connection, NC-WR644GACV has gigabit ports to provide a lightning-fast and lag-free experience. The USB3.0 port will allow you to power a robust home Internet network by sharing printers, flash storage, ftp servers, or media players.
- Chipset: Triductor VSPM340.
- 4 x GE LAN ports, 1 X GE WAN port, 2 x FXS, 1 x USB 3.0.
- WPS, WLAN, Reset, and Power buttons.
- VOIP Standards: SIP (RFC3261), ITU-T G.729/G.722/G.711a/G.711.
- VOIP Features: Two RJ-11 FXS ports for connecting to analog telephones.
- Call forwarding, Call waiting, Call block, 3-way conference call, etc.
- WLAN 11ac 2×2 speed up to 867Mbps + WLAN 11n 2×2 speed up to 300Mbps (AC1200)
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac.
- 2 x 5dBi gain external antennas.
- Capable of up to 128-Bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, PSK.
- WiFi Multimedia (WMM®), Bandwidth Control (IP QoS) and VLAN support.
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) snooping and query.
- Supports Wi-Fi Distribution System (WDS).
- Supports Dynamic Domain Name Service (DDNS).
- Supports various Internet connecting modes: PPPoE, PPPoA, IPoA, MER and Bridge.
- Compliant with TR-069, SNMP v1/2c, Telnet.
- SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks from the Internet. Supports URL Filtering.
- Simultaneously supports up to 10 IPSec VPN Tunnels.
- Feature to fix current settings as factory default settings.
- Home gateway.
- SOHOs Applications.
- The small enterprise applications.
- High data rate broadband sharing.
- Audio and video streaming and transfer.
- Shared broadband internet access.
- PC file and application sharing.
- Network and online gaming.