NC-WR624WTV / Wireless N VoIP Gateway with GE WAN
Wireless N VoIP Gateway with GE WAN
NC-WR624WTV is an IAD product, which is an advanced all-in-one gateways incorporating a 802.11b/g/n wireless router up to 300Mbps, and VOIP with 2 FXS in one unit. It can provide the transmission of broadband data service throught it GE WAN, which are suitable for using in a wide range of both residential (in-home) and commercial (offices, apartments, hotels, warehouses) network applications. With web-based configuration, it is very easy for user to access Internet. The device is easily upgradeable, making it future-proof for both end-users and service providers.
- Chipset: Triductor VSPM310B.
- 4 x FE ports for LAN, 1 X GE WAN port, 2 x FXS ports for VoIP, 1 x USB.
- WPS, WLAN, Reset, and Power buttons.
- VoIP Features: Call forwarding, Call waiting, Call block, 3-way conference call, etc.
- VoIP Standards: SIP (RFC3261), ITU-T G.729/G.722/G.711a/G.711
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standard for 2.4GHz up to 300Mbps.
- 2 x 2.4GHz 5dBi gain Internal antennas.
- Capable of up to 128-Bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, PSK.
- WiFi Multimedia (WMM®), Bandwidth Control (IP QoS) and VLAN support.
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) snooping and query.
- Supports Wi-Fi Distribution System (WDS).
- Supports Dynamic Domain Name Service (DDNS).
- Supports various Internet connecting modes: PPPoE, PPPoA, IPoA, MER and Bridge.
- Compliant with TR-069, SNMP v1/2c, Telnet.
- SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks from the Internet. Supports URL Filtering.
- Simultaneously supports up to 10 IPSec VPN Tunnels.
- Feature to fix current settings as factory default settings.
- Home gateway.
- SOHOs Applications.
- VoIP & IPTV.
- The small enterprise applications.
- High data rate broadband sharing.
- Audio and video streaming and transfer.
- Shared broadband internet access.
- PC file and application sharing.
- Network and online gaming.