NC-DS124WSU / 802.11n ADSL2+ Router
802.11n ADSL2+ Router
NC-DS124WSU ADSL2+ Modem Router is an All-in-One device that combines the functions of a high speed DSL modem and a 4-Port 10/100Mbps NAT wireless router. It is designed to give you a one-stop solution to acquire and share high speed Internet access over a wired/wireless network. By supporting the latest ADSL standards, NC-DS124WSU brings with much higher speed than a dial-up connection without tying up the phone line. Now you can enjoy more kinds of bandwidth consuming applications like HD video streaming wirelessly which cannot be accommodated by 11g products, from anywhere in your entire home or even the yard. With its multifuction USB port, users can share printers, 3G Modem and play media across the local network or access files from attached USB storage across the Internet by adopting FTP server function. NC-DS124WSU can guarantee the security of data transmission from home to corporate network or between remote branch offices.
- Chipset: Realtek 8671x
- 4 x FE ports for LAN, 1 x RJ11 DSL port, 1 x USB port.
- WPS, WLAN, Reset, and Power buttons.
- Capable to set a LAN port as WAN ETH interface.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n standard for 2.4GHz Wireless LAN.
- 2 fixed Omni-directional Antenna 5dBi gain.
- 802.11n 300Mbps performance.
- Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO).
- Capable of up to 128-Bit WEP, WPA, WPA2.
- WiFi Multimedia (WMM®) QoS and VLAN support.
- Possibility to fix factory default settings.
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) snooping and query.
- Supports Wi-Fi Distribution System (WDS).
- Supports Dynamic Domain Name Service (DDNS).
- Supports various Internet connecting modes: PPPoE, PPPoA, IPOA, MER and Bridge.
- Compliant with TR-069 Remote Management.
- Supports one USB host interface to connect USB printer, USB memory stick for file sharing or 3G backup.
- Feature to fix current settings as factory default settings.
- Home gateway.
- SOHO Applications.
- Small enterprise applications.
- High data rate broadband sharing.
- Audio and video streaming and transfer.
- Shared broadband Internet access.
- Network and online gaming.